Tuesday, August 15, 2006



On knitting news, I have been crocheting more squares for my throw. I have also started sewing some of them. I need so many more!! I don´t think I have enough to cover my legs.
These are my legs covered by what I´ve done so far. As you can see, PINK is one of my favorite colors. Pink pajamas and pink slippers (the slippers were a present from my mom for Children's Day).
I have also tried to continue with the butterfly. I took it again yesterday, I did a couple of rows and realized there was a mistake 10 rows before.... Frogging this was the hardest thing to do, the yarn didn´t help me much, and then picking up all the stitches again, oh dear, nightmarish.
Anyway, I guess I´ll knit some more butterfly tonight after work, but not too much, my back is not perfect yet.

6 comments:

Paula460 said...

ohhhhhhhh que lastima que el error estuviera tan abajo... no podias destejer solo esos puntos...
pero ánimo...

Sally said...

ese cuadradito se ve hermoso, deberias seguirlos haciendo con esa misma cmbinacion de colores, se ve muy muy lindo, muy femenino :)

Carla said...

Paula, la verdad es que fue un suplicio...
Sally, gracias por tu sugerencia! todavía no se cómo voy a seguir la manta, pero seguro que voy a repetir esos colores porque a mí también me resultan super femeninos.

solange oliveira said...

Adorei este blog
Quanta coisas lindas. Parabens

Solange

Carla said...

obrigada solange!! bemvinda!

Vik said...

Vamos todavìa!