Friday, September 29, 2006

Butterfly


I finally found a white top I like to wear underneath the Butterfly.
And even though Spring has begun I haven´t been able to wear it - since I finished it, the temperature has been really really low.
If you look carefully you´ll see I´ve modified the pattern of the body. I find it boring to follow instructions. So I take my favorite parts and do them - and then I alter one or two things - I add my own little twists to it.
I think it worked out fine this time!

11 comments:

Vik said...

Woo Hoo!!! ¿Se oyen los silbidos de admiración? ;)

andrea said...

¡Está precioso! Hasta me dan ganas de hacerme uno (¿o una?)

Arianwen said...

it looks lovely! I bet you are feeling really proud of yourself. I hope that the weather warms up enough for you to wear it. I have done nothing on mine still! Terrible heh?

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla said...

HOla Vik! hola Andrea!!!
estoy feliz feliz feliz con mi butterfly!!!! es precios@
Hi Arianwen!! Have you abandoned the project??? That would be a pity...

alejandra said...

Qué lindo, me encanta, es muy femenino y el mohair!!, yo lo tuve entre mis manos, es tan suave!!! Te queda muy bien!!! Well done!!!

Arianwen said...

no I havent abandoned I just keep getting side tracked by other, easier knitting projects. As soon as my sock is finished I will have another go.

Ann Marie Gilchrist said...

Your Butterfly is beautiful. Congratulations!! I love the color too.

Carla said...

Thank you Ann Marie!
Gracias Ale!!!!

Danni said...

Carla, el butterfly te ha quedado genial y te siente de maravilla.

lomester said...

Que precioso!! me encanta!