Tuesday, September 12, 2006

FO! Secret Garden Felted Bag

Meet the Secret Garden Felted Bag


My sister Florencia is the lucky recipient of this bag.
(please pretend I am wearing a nice black suit and black stilettos instead of my pink pjs and slippers)

In fact, Flor is so lucky I even lined the bag!


On knitting news, my butterfly is coming along nicely, but slowly - my allergies got so bad last week the doctor gave me lots of medicines, and they make me sleepy. And I need to be 100% alert in order to knit the butterfly without messing it up!

15 comments:

Gaby said...

Preciosa la cartera, Carla! Y que bueno que ya recibiste tu paquete de Enlazadas :)

Carla said...

Gracias Gaby!!!

Arianwen said...

That is gorgeous I am gonna make my sister a felted bag for her birthday a noni one have you seen them yummy http://www.paviyarns.co.uk/shop/459/638/index.htm

andrea said...

¡Qué suertuda tu hermana! Está preciosa.

Carla said...

Arianwen, I haven´t seen them. I´m going to have a look at them right now!
Andrea, gracias por tus halagos!

Carla said...

Arianwen, you are SO right, those noni bags are absolutely gorgeous!

Arianwen said...

Which one shall I do? I can make up my mind?

Carla said...

mmmm my favorites are:
Felted Evening Bags ~ NB002
and
Three Sassy, Skinny Tube Baguettes ~ NB006

Which one do you like best?

Arianwen said...

For me i love nb003 but for my sister i like the nb008 in the green and turqoise. Nb006 i like that one too she might like that as well ! they are expensive to make though. the wool is £4.99 a hank that was why i made the suits so i could afford to do it for her.

lomester said...

Lucky sister!!

Carla said...

Thank you Paloma!!!

Dipsy D. said...

What an amazing bag this is - I absolutely love it!
I'm so sorry to hear that your allergies have been bothering you such a lot - fingers crossed that you'll be feeling much, much better son! Take good care!

Carla said...

Thank you dipsy d!!
I´m happy to hear you like the bag!! fortunately, my allergies seem to be under control right now (It hasn´t itched for a couple of days now)

Vik said...

Te quedó bárbara!

Carla said...

Gracias VIk!!!!