Monday, October 23, 2006

I missed the knitting meeting!!!

The meeting was arranged for Friday evening.
I had an appointment with my doctor at midday. I thought I could manage it.

I could have managed it. I left the doctor's office at around 2pm.

I went to meet my husband at his mother's. He said: "there's something wrong with my eye, let's go to the hospital."
We arrived at the hospital (public hospital that specializes in eyes) and waited there for 3 1/2 hours.
When we left, my husband looked like a grumpy pirate - with a patch in his eye.

You can imagine the rest of Friday and most of Saturday: it was me taking care of grumpy Husband.

That's why I missed the meeting.

10 comments:

Gaby said...

Espero que se mejore tu marido :)
En la próxima nos conocemos, seguro! :)

Carla said...

Por suerte ya está mejor.
No veo la hora de poder juntarnos todas!!!

Arianwen said...

I missed one this week too I couldnt find everyone as there was a party going on at the same place.

Paula said...

lastima...:( ojala tu marido este mejor

Carla said...

I'm sorry you missed your meeting too!!!
Paula, gracias por preocuparte... mi maridín ya está bien, por suerte!

Vik said...

Te extrañamos! La próxima será!

Paula460 said...

es posible que haya una el dia 17 o 18?

Carla said...

Paula yo podría el viernes 17... podemos intentar organizarla!! vos venis para Baires?

Paula460 said...

siiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
si todo sale de acuerdo a los planes...
te imaginas? una juntada internacional??? o al menos trasandina

Dipsy D. said...

Ohhh - I'm sorry you missed your meeting - but I hope your husband is feeling much better by now!