Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Need Help Finding Easy Projects for Xmas Gifts!

November is here, and I have decided it's time I started preparing small Xmas gifts for my students. I teach a bunch of 20 something and 30 something ladies, and two guys in their late twenties. Every year I give all of my students a small end-of-year present. Sometimes a panettone, sometimes some candles. You know, just a small present to let them know I care about them.

Every year I say to myself "girl, you can make the presents yourself" but then I find it is Dec 10th I never manage to do it.

I thought this year I might actually give it a try.

For the ladies I guess it will be easier. Maybe a beaded bracelet, or a crocheted bookmark. But what about for they guys? I always find myself in trouble when buying presents for men...

Any ideas you can share with me?






5 comments:

Vik said...

Mmmm... (thinking)...
Para varones es más difícil porque acá se viene el verano... si hiciera frío es más fácil...

Paula460 said...

para las chicas puedes probar el bookmark...ya puse el link con el patron

Paula460 said...

para los chicos que tal un animalito o alguna otra figura y la pones en una argolla para llavero?

Carla said...

Paula qué buena tu idea, no se me había ocurrido. Igual, los dos varones son ejecutivos de una empresa... me pondrán los llaveros por la cabeza? tal vez a ellos les tenga que comprar algo?

Paula460 said...

yo creo que tendras que meter la mano al bolsillo para tus ejecutivos ;)