Thursday, November 23, 2006

Spring Sky




I love this time of the day in spring...

Look at the sky from my window! On the left you can see the Congress Dome. And if you look closely you'll see there's a rainbow - it must be raining somewhere already.

Anyhoo... I haven't been posting simply because I haven't been knitting. My eyes are still killing me. The doctor said the conjunctivitis is much better, but now there is something wrong with my cornea - everything is blurry and I get bad headaches.
Next Saturday Dec 2nd there will be another International Knitters Meeting. Of course, we're meeting in the yarn district - where else??? I hope everybody can come!!!

4 comments:

Dipsy D. said...

My gosh, what a wonderful view this is - and the colors on this sky-pic are truly inspiring!
I'm so sorry to hear that your eye is still bothering you, poor you - hopefully the doctor prescribed something that really helps now? All the very best to you, my friend!

caska said...

que vista! es espectacular!!!! esper que no sea grave lo de los ojos ciao

Carla said...

Hi Angie! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the colour of the sky yesterday evening. Truly amazing. My eyes are a little bit better - they don't itch! - but blurry vision is a bummer.
Caska, gracias por tus palabras. Lo de mis ojos no es grave, es muy molesto, pero espero que no tarde en curarse.

Vik said...

Impresionante el cielo naranja fuego! Sí, estaba lloviendo en La Plata!