Friday, November 17, 2006

Vogue Knitting Project - Placket Shaping

In spite of my sore eye I've been knitting quite a bit.
In order to be able to actually see the pattern, I've had it enlarged threefold.
On the enlarged pattern, I highlighted the placket shaping, I marked where the neck shaping starts, and I corrected all the mistakes I had found while knitting the back.
At the moment I'm knitting with four balls of yarn - it is as messy as it looks!

VK Principessa Placket Shaping


VK Principessa Placket Shaping


Tomorrow is our Trans Andean Blogger Knitter Meeting! I'm meeting Paula at her hotel and we are meeting with Vik, Gaby, Ale and Francine at Milana. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of yarn, needles, chatting and coffee involved!!!

4 comments:

Silvia said...

Carla despite some mistakes the top looks lovely. I cannot wait to see it finished. I hope your eye gets better doon. Bad Husband for giving that to you!!!

Carla said...

Hi Silvia! thank you for your compliments and good wishes! I tell my husband how bad he is for giving me this every time he gets home =)

Dipsy D. said...

Wow! I really admire you for your patience to knit with 4 skeins at once - I'd go off screaming I'm afraid and at the same time strangling myself with all the different strands of yarn! But you're doing such an amazing job with it, I can't wait to see the finished object!
Have a lot of fun at the meeting with the girls!

Carla said...

hi Dipsy!!
Thank you for your compliments!!! it is driving me nuts... but I really enjoy challenging projects, and I had never tried intarsia before.
I can't wait to finish this top!!