Sunday, December 03, 2006

Coming Soon...

Today I finished the worst part of the project: the sewing!
102_0725
I have to tell you I didn't understand the pattern until this afternoon. You knit the sleeve together with the front and back, and I had never done this. I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to sew...
The result:
102_0729
Sorry about the blurry images - apparently my camera sympathizes with me and my blurry vision post-pinkeye!
Close up of the shawl-collar-to-be:
102_0732And the sleeve:
102_0731Now I need to study and figure out how to knit the collar. There's something called "Short Row Wrapping" which I have no clue what it is. I hope it's not too hard. I really want to wear it for my B-day!!!

7 comments:

Gaby said...

Carla te quedó fantástico! Felicidades! :)

Silvia said...

Looking gooood!! I am sure you'll make the colar perfect.:)

caska said...

te ha quedado genial ,has conseguido acabarlo ciao

Vik said...

Te quedó bárbaro! Ahora el cuello con las circulares nuevas y listo!

Paula460 said...

Esta precioso Carla...! se ve fantastico! y seguramente que alcanzas a hacer el cuello antes de tu cumple!
quiero enviarte una tarjetita para ese dia y necesito tu codigo postal, me lo envias por mail?
un besote!

Dipsy D. said...

Now, this is definitely a very interesting and unique design - and it's looking *sooo* good already! I'm sure the collar is going to be perfect, and mind you, I can't wait to see the finished project!

Carla said...

Thank you ladies for your kind words!!!!!