Saturday, December 23, 2006

Swatching & Christmas Ranting

This is as far as I managed to get.


It's a pattern from Verena magazine, I'm using straight n.4 needles (though the neck requires a circular oh no)


It's almost Christmas and the past few days have been busy busy busy. Meeting people, buying/knitting last minute gifts. After lunch today I'll devote myself to cooking dessert. Husband and I are celebrating Christmas Eve with Husband's family, and I was asked to bring some dessert. I decided to go for a Brownie / dulce de leche / meringue cake. Super easy and super delicious. After toasting at 12 midnight we're probably going to meet my parents and some friends - that's when the party begins. Lots of laughter and fun there.

I want to wish you, all my dear blogfriends, a very merry Christmas.

An Irish Christmas Blessing
The light of the Christmas star to you
The warmth of home and hearth to you
The cheer and good will of friends to youT
he hope of a childlike heart to you
The joy of a thousand angels to you
The love of the Son and God's peace to you.

5 comments:

Vik said...

Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad, Carla! Besos

Gaby said...

Feliz Navidad, Carla!!
Ese saco de Verena tambien lo queria tejer, pero no encontré una cinta que me gustara; vos lo estás tejiendo con hilo o lana?

Dipsy D. said...

Merry Christmas, and all the very best to you and your family!

Paula460 said...

feliz navidad para ti Carla!!! me alegra que hayas tenido una linda velada!

andrea said...

¡Feliz Navidad para tí y tu familia!
Se ve muy interesante tu próximo proyecto, qué número de Verena es?