Monday, March 05, 2007

Pictures Galore

First, let me show you what I received from Paula



Three sets of circular needles and a "Tejer la Moda" magazine with lots of baby knits!!! Thank you dear Paula for your generosity!!!!

Second, lots and lots of mags - a gift from one of my students. When she got pregnant, her friends and family gave her all these. She cannot knit, and when she found out I was pregnant she offered me her mag stash!!!!



Third, my mum finished a baby set for Ulises, my friend Melania's baby. I told you how talented my mother is... I think Mel and Ulises will like it.




Last but not least, this is what I've knit during the weekend. I know, it's not much, but I had a busy busy weekend visiting friends and family.




4 comments:

Paula460 said...

gracias a ti...por tu amistad sincera Carla.
Te felicito por todos tus regalitos...que maravilla de revistas!!!
y acepto tu oferta ;)
felicita otra vez a tu mama por mi.

andrea said...

¡Qué buenos regalos! Ahora tienes mucho de dóne escoger.

Titina said...

Carla que bonito ese conjuntito, que hermosa combinación de puntos.

Gaby said...

Cuantos regalitos, Carla!!! Las de Clarin Bebé traen cosas muy lindas; yo le tejí a Juani conjuntitos de la coleccion del 2002 :)