Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas



This year has been the most important year of my life.









I'm overwhelmed with love and happiness and tenderness everytime I look at Juanma.

Thank you all for sharing it with me.

Let me share with you an Irish Blessing I love:

The light of the Christmas star to you
The warmth of home and hearth to you
The cheer and good will of friends to you
The hope of a childlike heart to you
The joy of a thousand angels to you
The love of the Son and God's peace to you


MERRY CHRISTMAS
FELIZ NAVIDAD

7 comments:

Arianwen said...

He looks more and more like a little boy rather than a baby. Enjoy your first christmas as a family.

Paula460 said...

muy feliz navidad para ti y tu linda familia, Carla!

caska said...

Feliz Año Nuevo!!!!! como crece el nene, està guapissimo un besote pa los dos.

alejandra said...

Qué hombrecito!!! Gracias por los deseos!!!

Rosana said...

Hola, me quiero presentar, mi nombre es Rosana Silvera y presido una ong y hemos largado una campaña que se llama "TEJIENDO ESPERANZAS", te invito a entrar al blogs para q te informes y ver si deseas engancharte con este proyecto.
Espero no haber molestado y sino pudieras te encargaría q difundas entre tus contactos la campaña, desde ya muchas gracias. Atte Rosana
el blogs es http://blogs.clarin.com/nanakay

Dissertation said...

I simply want to tell you that I am just newbie to blogging and site-building and really savored this blog site. Probably I’m want to bookmark your site . You definitely come with wonderful articles. Appreciate it for sharing your website page.

dissertation literature review | Buy Dissertation

Anonymous said...

These backpacks usually come in various styles,
colors, sizes and price tags. Take a few of your child’
s books to the store with you and load up the pack, to see if
it will be comfortable. Human beings would have
a greater chance at a longer lifespan if the
world's air and water were cleaner and free of chemicals.

My weblog ... Girls Backpacks